Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

generic_views and 2.4.0 rc1

Go to End

4 Posts   1389 Views

wildflower1975

Community Member, 63 Posts

7 April 2010 at 10:45am

it appears Ticket #5278 is occurring on new collection page types

I've installed 2.4.0 by removing the cms and sapphire directories and copying the new ones in.

When creating a new standard page, and adding a link the Ticket #5278 is indeed closed/fixed.

But when creating a new Collection Page and adding a link to the content block on the "Main" tab - I think this ticket shouldn't be closed or a new one opened?

I can't tell where the error lies because the Collection Page just extends Page so surely a fix to Page would carry through?

Euphemismus

Community Member, 82 Posts

7 April 2010 at 7:08pm

Edited: 07/04/2010 7:09pm

Hi,
there is (as far as I found) one bug in the genericviews module. It's the deprecated ConfirmedFormAction() method call in line 114, called via $this->DeleteForm() in line 83 (genericviews/code/RecordController.php). Commenting out line 83 will at least prevent the module from crashing in 2.4rc1 ;-)
And besides the functionality to delete, everything else worked fine again. This no fix, but a workaround.

Ingo

Forum Moderator, 801 Posts

11 May 2010 at 10:49pm

I've replaced it with a normal FormAction for now, r104600. Fixed another bug in unit tests, but that should be it for 2.4 compatibility (all unit tests pass). Let me know if you have any further trouble.

Katy

Community Member, 4 Posts

4 December 2010 at 9:54am

Any ideas on how I might go about adding confirmation to the delete button?

Also does anyone know why "ConfirmedFormAction" was removed in 2.4?