Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

userforms

Go to End

8 Posts   2665 Views

studio6

Community Member, 14 Posts

28 June 2010 at 11:27am

Edited: 17/04/2012 9:44pm

i have set up userforms in my root and dev/build?flush=1 but I go to the forms tab and click the button to add any type of field and the page reloads to a completely blank page. i cant work out why this is can anyone help me

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

28 June 2010 at 12:03pm

Hi ftw, more information would help.

What version of SilverStripe and what version of UserForms?

Have you tried reloading the admin interface with a flush - admin?flush=1. Is your site running in live mode or devmode? You can also try and disable combination of files (which sometimes causes trouble) by adding

Requirements::set_combined_files_enabled(false);

In your _config.php file.

studio6

Community Member, 14 Posts

28 June 2010 at 12:49pm

im running ss 2.4 and i think im running forms 0.2 i just got the download from the getting started page i try add Requirements::set_combined_files_enabled(false); but nothing you can see the site at hookbins.co.nz its live

Willr

28 June 2010 at 12:59pm

For SilverStripe 2.4 you will need UserForms 0.3. You can download the latest version from http://silverstripe.org/assets/modules/trunk/userforms-trunk-r106720.tar.gz

darksist

Community Member, 1 Post

17 April 2012 at 8:34pm

Hi,

i'm allready using userforms but i need get and record submitters ip address (will be other browser, referer etc. data)

Is it possible?

Willr

18 April 2012 at 9:42pm

Yes, decorator the SubmittedForm object and add the fields you want. Populate those fields when you do a onAfterWrite() on a SubmittedForm object. See the documentation on decorators for more information

http://doc.silverstripe.org/sapphire/en/reference/dataobjectdecorator

Naren

Community Member, 21 Posts

14 September 2013 at 10:23pm

Hi all,

I have installed silverstripe latest and installed the userform module.

After installation I am getting below mentioned error while login in to admin and can not login on that.

Fatal error: Access level to UserDefinedForm::$db must be public (as in class Page) in /home/sproncoc/public_html/newsite/userforms/code/model/UserDefinedForm.php on line 402

Please let me know how to fix this error.

Thanks in advance

Willr

14 September 2013 at 10:24pm

You have the wrong version of user forms. Master is for 3.1, use branch 1.0 for 3.0, https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-userforms/tree/1.0