Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

RESOLVED: Userforms v0.3.0 & SS 2.4.2

Go to End

2 Posts   902 Views

jseth

Community Member, 98 Posts

23 October 2010 at 4:06am

Edited: 23/10/2010 4:17am

I successfully migrated (most of) my silverstripe 2.3.8 site over to version 2.4.2, and now am trying to get the user forms to work. I installed v0.3.0, renamed the folder to userforms, did the ?flush=1, and when I go to create a new user form, the icon appears in the pages list, but all I get when I click on it is a blank window. I went into my database and removed all userforms tables and ran ?flush=1 again, and it rebuilt all the tables, but I still get a blank window when I click on a new userform. It says it's loading, but nothing appears. I have forms on my site that I need to have available, and they are not working until I get this corrected. Does anyone know a solution? Thank you.

jseth

Community Member, 98 Posts

23 October 2010 at 4:20am

It seems that all I need to do is post a question here, and I get the issue resolved. My error, of course. I had the old userforms folder, which I had renamed userforms-old, but that didn't seem to be "different" enough. When I renamed it olduserforms, removed the userforms tables from the database, rebuilt again, and it is all good.