Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

The installation documents for Modules seem to be offline

Go to End

3 Posts   1236 Views

GrizzlyGroundswell

Community Member, 10 Posts

6 December 2010 at 2:20pm

I am looking for the installation pages for modules and when ever I click "installation" link at bottom of the modules under extend I get errors and page taking too long to load. Should I be worried that I am now moving all my online efforts from wordpress to silverstripe?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

6 December 2010 at 7:38pm

Are you referring to the online docs - doc.silverstripe.org?

That server has been undergoing a couple changes yesterday and today. It should all be back up and working now. If you find pages are not loading for you please let us know.

Thanks!

GrizzlyGroundswell

Community Member, 10 Posts

6 December 2010 at 9:18pm

Thanks Willr for the update! I was starting to get nervous, but honestly, I am simply amazed at all that SilverStripe has to offer! I was a Wordpress die hard, but now, I am transitioning my online effort over to silverstripe. The pages I could not get into were specifically the online docs for multi-site which will allow me to finally realize what WPMU left me out in the cold! I also could not get on for the Mollom online docs, but thanks to this great forum found what I needed. Without those docs SilverStripe is like Greek to this newbie.