I cannot get the Wordpress Connector module to import at all. and am not getting any error messages so I'm quite frustrated.
I have installed:
1. SilverStripe Blog module (v0.4.1)
2. External Content module (v0.2.4)
3. Wordpress Connector module (v0.1) (folder is named wordpressconnector as instructed)
4. A fresh install of Wordpress v3.1.2 with the content I want imported in its database
I have rebuilt the SS database with no errors. Everything looks good in the CMS.
Now, I can’t seem to find any detailed instructions on how to go about doing the actual import, and it seems fairly self-explanatory so on the External Content tab I:
1. Created new WordpressPostContentSource (I only need the Posts)
2. In my WordpressPostContentSource, I have the following settings:
a. Wordpress Base URL: http://www.clickfox.com/blog/
b. Wordpress Blog ID: 0 (verified as correct)
c. Working credentials
e. Blog to import into: Blog (verified exists in CMS)
When I click on the “Start Importing” button, I get the green ajax message “Starting import to Blog...” at the bottom of the screen—for a few seconds—but then nothing ever happens after that and I don’t get any errors and nothing is imported. What am I missing?
Thanks in advance,