Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

another event calendar issue

Go to End

5 Posts   1127 Views

bettsaj

Community Member, 46 Posts

13 July 2011 at 5:15pm

Just hit upon another problem..... The site i'm working on is at www.christinafrench.com can someone check the events calendar page... i've published a test event scheduled for 28th july... some of the links aren't working.

Also what CSS sheet do you alter to change the font colour and type in the main body of the page?

bettsaj

16 July 2011 at 2:48am

Any takers??

bettsaj

16 July 2011 at 8:03am

Edited: 16/07/2011 8:03am

I think I need to be more specific regarding the issue.

the calendar is working fine apart from when you do the following..

Navigate to www.christinafrench.com and click on events & classes in the menu. (The font on the menu is black at the moment so doesn't show up... however ignore this for the moment)

Once there, click on either the "test event" or the "more..." link.

On the next page you will see the date Jul. 19, 2011... this is a hyperlink, when you click the hyperlink you get a white page with the following text on it:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:-//www.christinafrench.com//EN CALSCALE:GREGORIAN VERSION:2.0 METHOD:PUBLISH BEGIN:VEVENT DTSTART;TZID=US-Eastern:20110719T200000 DTEND;TZID=US-Eastern:20110719T220000 URL:http://www.christinafrench.com/events-and-classes/test-event/ SUMMARY;CHARSET=UTF-8:test event END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR

What is supposed to be displayed on this page, and if this is wrong how can i correct it. Alternatively, how can i change it so the date on the previous page is NOT a hyperlink?

Please help, I need to to get this sorted ASAP, as my client is hasseling me to get this site finished this weekend.

Cheers in advance,

Andy

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

19 July 2011 at 2:59am

The text for that link should read "add to calendar".. not the date.

--------------------
SilverStripe tips, tutorials, screencasts and more: http://www.leftandmain.com

bettsaj

19 July 2011 at 7:18am

Edited: 19/07/2011 8:30am

So... any ideas what's wrong.... I installed it clean on a new silverstripe installation. Would that be a php file issue or a database issue??

And how can I change the font colour and type from black to white and from times new roman to arial?