Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

cmsWorkflow: Server Error and missing Date Picker

Go to End

skoehler372

Community Member, 1 Post

17 August 2011 at 3:14am

Hello,
as a newby there are quiet some steps to take to get around with SS...
I have here a fresh install of SS 2.4.5 with legacydatetimefields (extracted tar.gz to <apachevhostroot>/legacydatetimefields and did a dev/build) and cmsworkflow 1.0 rc4 (extracted tar.gz to <appachevhostroot>/cmsworkflow and did a dev/build)
So far everything works nice, database was exteded for workflows...

I created 2 roles (author, publisher) and 2 groups (site-author and site-publisher). The Permissions are somewhat different than in the CMSWorkflow Documentation... I assigned "Access to Files&Images section", "Access to Pages section", "View any page", "Edit any page", "Change site structure" and "View draft content" - just fyi, and did the documented changes to the site..

My author User can create a page and request publishing, just the date fields look odd -> how can I verify if the legacydatetimefields are installed properly? (well, I'm an IDM Solution Architect, not a WebDeveloper, need this stuff for project documentation, so don't throw a few lines of code on me, very likely I will not catch up ;-)

When I try to approve as publisher user or admin user this publishing request, I receive "Server Error" -> I don't have anything in the apache errror logs regarding this event, where can I find more information for troubleshooting?

Are these 2 issues related to each other?

Thanks
Steffen

Attached Files