Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

event_calendar not installing

Go to End

2 Posts   846 Views

kkorver

Community Member, 2 Posts

5 July 2012 at 12:20am

I tried the latest version of the event_calendar module with a fresh install of Silverstripe 2.4.7 (installed dataobject_manager and uploadify first). It wouldn't install correctly so i tried again in dev mode. When doing a dev/build i see a lot of errors about finding double classes. Not something i can resolve myself.
There is no older version of the event_calender i can get working without major errors. Is there a combination of versions(silverstripe, dataobjectmanager, event_calendar) that will work? Please let me know.

kkorver

Community Member, 2 Posts

5 July 2012 at 7:27pm

At the moment I have the 2.4 branch from github working (with the master branch I got the error about the double classes). I have to manually fill in the dates (my locale is nl-NL) like 4-juli-2012 or i get an error about not filling in the dates correctly.
Is there a way that I don't have to fill in the dates manually??

There was also an error about "index of Calendar not known" in CalendarUtil.php when trying to look at a calendar page.
After changing line 97 in CalendarUtil.php from "$template = _t("Calendar.$key",$lang['en_US']['Calendar'][$key]);" to "$template = _t("Calendar.$key");" it seems to work, but I am not a programmer and don't really know what the consequences are for this change.