Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

FlexSlider won't show my pictures

Go to End

18 Posts   11202 Views

mhdesign

Community Member, 216 Posts

8 November 2013 at 10:43am

Thanks Naren. I actually had it running right first time -- it took me a while to see how it fitted into the CMS, then I worked out I had to 'save' slideshow first in order to be able to upload slides to it, which wasn't exactly intuitive...

All good now!

mhdesign

Community Member, 216 Posts

29 January 2014 at 11:07am

Edited: 29/01/2014 2:14pm

FlexSlider has me scratching my head now... I've had it running on a site for nearly two months, no issues. I've also been refining the template to a 'responsive' format in my local environment which is working well. Uploaded responsive template to my site yesterday, switched to the new template and -- MY SLIDER DISAPPEARED!!

Not only that, if I switch back to original template it's still not there...

What am I missing here? Remember, it works fine in local environment, view source on live environment and FlexFlider code is missing completely?!

--

<LATER> Sussed it. So some random reason it changed the ID (number) of the Slider on me. WTF? Sure would be nice to be able to set ID and not have it change on you automagically! </LATER>

Go to Top