Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Server Error ON ALL PAGES & ADMIN? After trying to install Member Profiles module

Go to End

2 Posts   853 Views

ELF

Community Member, 7 Posts

21 May 2013 at 3:26pm

Edited: 21/05/2013 4:34pm

Hi was installing the Member Profiles module. At first it seemed to be working as I could see its setting in the admin area. Then I notices that when I went to the members page to see what it looked like, it didn't show up, it said "Server Error" and I assumed that this was because it had not been linked in the Theme folder yet. As I was researching how to add it to the theme, I also did a dev build rebuild again just in case it didn't work the first time, and I flushed my browser. Now, instead of just the members page not working, they ALL say "Server Error" (see the attached image). Even my admin shows the same thing, so I cant even log in to the admin. WHAT'S HAPPENED?

I'm running version 3.0.5. PLEASE Tell me how to fix this.

Update. I don't know why, but I just ran dev build for the third time, and now it works?! No idea why. But I'm happy. Issue: Closed. Resolution: Mystery.

Attached Files
Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

22 May 2013 at 9:59pm

Also please read the posting guidelines. They explain the steps to follow when you get a server error before you post to the forum.