Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

[silverstripe-queuedjobs] class does not exist in Injector.php

Go to End

5 Posts   1662 Views


Community Member, 44 Posts

10 December 2013 at 10:15pm

Edited: 10/12/2013 10:18pm

I've got problems using this module on SS 3.0.8. I've created a "class VacancyPage extends Page" pagetype that needs unpublished at a certain date. (I'm using the module in combination with the silverstripe-queuedjobs module for running the unpublish job.

The job for this gets created ok but when it's due i get the following error:

[Error] Broken jobs were found in the job queue

Browser says:
[2013-12-09 23:59:01][ERROR] Job caused exception Class VacancyPage does not exist in /public_html/framework/control/injector/Injector.php at line 846
[2013-12-09 23:59:01][INFO] Job paused at 2013-12-09 23:59:01

I've done a /dev/build and ?flush=1 and the VacancyPages are in use on the site without issues. When I run /dev/tasks/ProcessJobQueueTask it says "No new jobs" but I receive the broken jobs error email.

Pressing what looks like a'reload job' button in the browser interface and then 'playing' the job makes it run successfully.

Any idea how I get my job to run successfully?

Attached Files

Community Member, 187 Posts

10 December 2013 at 10:22pm

Hi svandragt,

I don't have any experience with the queuedjobs module, but as it runs tasks from the command line you could try setting $_FILE_TO_URL_MAPPING and see if that helps. I'd also try flushing from the command line (I don't think this should actually change anything, but worth a shot):

php /your/site/dir/framework/cli-script.php dev/build flush=1



Community Member, 44 Posts

10 December 2013 at 10:28pm

I have the $_FILE_TO_URL_MAPPING in place in the _ss_environment.php:

$_FILE_TO_URL_MAPPING['/siteroot'] = '';

I run the cronjob like this:
* * * * * [/siteroot]/framework/sake dev/tasks/ProcessJobQueueTask >/dev/null 2>&1

I've done a build+flush via the commandline see if that helps.


Community Member, 44 Posts

10 December 2013 at 10:32pm

Edited: 10/12/2013 10:33pm

Possibly the problem is that I run the cron job in the root's crontab but that the dev/build flush=1 was not done by this user. This solved another problem I was having so awaiting my next job to see if its working now. if this doesn't work then I will move the cronjob to the www-data user which runs the webserver.


Community Member, 44 Posts

23 February 2014 at 2:44am

I can confirm that the solution is to add the cron to (in my case) the user the web server is run under (www-data for ubuntu server):

sudo -u www-data crontab -e

When flushing / dev/building in the browser the www-data user is used so this then prepares the cron job.