Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Image Gallery Extension: Testers Needed

Go to End

417 Posts   117824 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

21 April 2009 at 12:03pm

I'm not entirely clear on what you're trying to do, but it seems to me all you need is something like:

$fields->addFieldToTab("Root.Content.Portfolio Pages", new DropdownField('PortfolioPageOneID", "Portfolio Page One"));
// etc..

And then you'd have all your accessors available:

$this->PortfolioPageOne();
$this->PortfolioPageTwo();

etc..

Looks like you removed the post, though.. so maybe that won't help. :)

Johnny

Community Member, 34 Posts

22 April 2009 at 9:28am

Hi!

I've checked out the files from your SVN. I've created a gallery and now I want to upload photos. What I got is an empty popup (look attachment) and there's a PHP error:

[21-Apr-2009 17:23:50] PHP Fatal error:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/parking/sapphire/filesystem/Folder.php on line 70

Any idea?

Attached Files
UncleCheese

22 April 2009 at 9:38am

Something's funky in your assets folder. Your filesystem isn't syncing correctly. Try navigating to the Files & Images tab and then back to site content.

Johnny

22 April 2009 at 10:08am

The « Files & Images » tabs is now broken, nothing is shown (blank page, which suggest a fatal error) and the same fatal error shows on my logs...

Johnny

22 April 2009 at 10:24am

Thanks for your input! Some of the records in the files DB table didn't have a ClassName... which is wierd, but I deleted them, and now I hope I didn't screew the whole DB!!!

JP

UncleCheese

22 April 2009 at 11:08am

Working now?

Joshuarr

Community Member, 37 Posts

22 April 2009 at 3:26pm

Hey UC,
Large images (800x500px -- not really that large) are showing a lot of compression artifacts - is there a way to override the compression settings?
Thanks,
J

UncleCheese

22 April 2009 at 3:43pm

Hmm... Could be a lot of things. I think in the GD class somewhere you can set the default quality. I have heard from a number of people that Silverstripe does a number on images with its compression tools.

Go to Top