Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

userforms - dev/build doesn't work

Go to End

3 Posts   1376 Views

bones

Community Member, 110 Posts

28 March 2014 at 3:59am

Running dev/build after added the userforms module doesn't work. The rebuild halts after "VirtualPage". There are no error messages.

The front-end of the website continues to work, but admin just shows a white screen.

I'm using Director: environment_type: 'dev' in my site/_config/config.yml but there aren't any errors displayed.

Running SS3.1 and the current version of userforms. I'm also running a second (separate) SS3.1 website with userforms and this one works fine.

Can anybody suggest what's going wrong, please?

Thanks

bones

28 March 2014 at 4:01am

I've just found this in php_error.log

[27-Mar-2014 15:52:07 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Access level to ErrorPage::$db must be public (as in class Page) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/AffordableWDC/cms/code/model/ErrorPage.php on line 14
[27-Mar-2014 15:52:19 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Access level to UserDefinedForm::$has_many must be public (as in class Page) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/AffordableWDC/userforms/code/model/UserDefinedForm.php on line 7

I think I've done something wrong when changing page.php (or one of the other page types). Still trying to get to grips with 3.1. Any pointers? Thanks

bones

28 March 2014 at 4:27am

Fixed it.
I had public static $has_many = array( where I should have had a private static $has_many = array(