Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Bulk Uploader Module: Testers needed!

Go to End

57 Posts   19194 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

17 March 2009 at 12:50pm

My apologies. There was an error in the code due to some edits I made today. Do an SVN update and it should be fine now.

cabby

Community Member, 15 Posts

17 March 2009 at 9:41pm

Edited: 17/03/2009 9:58pm

Well done!
Now that error is gone... but I have one nasty problem with a ResourcePage by now: The swfUploader does not show up although I installed it from SVN.
I can choose Files that are already uploaded via "Import from an existing folder". But if I choose "Upload from my computer" the swfuploader does not show up - is it maybe limited to a specific Flash Version? I use Flashplayer 10 under Gentoo Linux.

Here's an attached screenshot.

Sorry to steal your time, but I found your plugin is an awesome piece of work and I have to use it! ;-)

Attached Files
cabby

18 March 2009 at 12:34am

Edited: 18/03/2009 12:45am

Okay. I found out, that when I open the iframe with the missing swfupload button in another window, the button appears.
Maybe the swfupload Button is not really missing, but instead it could be invisible 'cause of styling problems... maybe it is below of what we see in the popup window.

And if I disable CSS for the site, the upload Button appears...so it is really indicating a style problem.

That could be easily fixed... I'll check that later.

Btw. my Browser is Firefox 2.0.0.18 under Linux running in a VirtualBox. For the time being, I will use opera, the swfupload button works flawlessly in it.

UncleCheese

18 March 2009 at 2:28am

Edited: 18/03/2009 2:28am

Yeah, I'm aware of this bug. The SWFUpload button doesn't appear in in Linux provided you're in the popup, but once you bounce out of it, it will show fine. There's gotta be some kind of javascript conflict or something with the popup window and SWFUpload. I've been looking for a fix for a while.

Any information you could provide through testing would be hugely appreciated, as I have no access to a Linux box other than my server.

cabby

23 March 2009 at 9:13pm

Edited: 23/03/2009 9:13pm

At the time beeing I couldn't find a fix for this... 'cause I did not have time for this. It's not that cruel, cause you can use opera or whatever browser and it will work on Linux. But I will see what I can find out in the next time, as I am running Gentoo Linux in a VM here, so testing can be done.

Thanks again for this fantastic addition to Silverstripe.

UncleCheese

24 March 2009 at 2:41am

So this bug only happens in Firefox/Linux? Thanks for confirming that.

cabby

27 March 2009 at 9:42am

It does not happen under Windows / FF 3.0.7.

DeklinKelly

Community Member, 197 Posts

29 April 2011 at 11:12am

Where can I find the most recent version of the files for this?