Still haven't been able to fix the problem been trying all day. Before upgrading to the SVN version I had downloaded the version on the website. I used that one until I found out about the recent one being update on the SVN. Thing is after I upgraded the events in the Calendar stopped working.
I have SS Version 2.3.1. Is there any reason why changing event_calendar version would cause it to crash. I don't think it could be any of my code since all I did was create a basic calendar with events. I rebuilt the Database countless times and even delete the event_calendar module twice to rebuild the whole thing. Still no luck... I really hope to avoid having to reinstall my website but if it comes to that I'll do it, but I'd rather use that as an absolute last resort.
I just issued a patch for recurring events not respecting their end dates.
r24. It really works but there is a bug:
I am creating event repeating Tue, weekly from April 1 to April 29. It creates nothing in May but it creates ghost links to days in May from April 28, 21, 14 - these 3 future instances -> May 5, 12, 19