Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

sIFR parameters with ":"

Go to End

5 Posts   3462 Views

vloox

Community Member, 2 Posts

26 January 2009 at 8:48am

I'm trying tu use sIFR module but I can only use with sScelector and font parameter:

Sifr::replaceElement("h1", "din");

when I try a third parameter like sColor:

Sifr::replaceElement("h1", "din",sColor:"#000000");

I get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in...

There's a way to get this work? Thanks.

Phill

Community Member, 81 Posts

28 January 2009 at 4:23am

Hey vloox

i had the same problem but managed to solve it by wrapping the sColor:"#000000" type parameters in single quotes like this

Sifr::replaceElement("h2", "bellgotic",'sColor:"#fe6e0e",sLinkColor:"#fe6e0e", sBgColor:"#ffffff", sHoverColor:"#fe6e0e"');
Sifr::loadSifr();

this also might help the latest release v0.1 would only work for me on ie7 but not firefox (2 i think) but the trunk version seems to work fine strait from install :-) http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/modules/trunk/sifr-trunk-r66254.tar.gz

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

28 January 2009 at 4:56am

This module really needs to be updated to use sIFR 3. I had horrible problems with it and had to hack the core code to use the newer version.

vloox

Community Member, 2 Posts

29 January 2009 at 3:12pm

Thanks Phill, I'm using the trunk version and works fine in IE7, FF2, FF3 and Opera 9.

Phill

Community Member, 81 Posts

31 January 2009 at 2:21am

Just thought i put this up here because some might find it usfull, if using the sifr module with the gallery module (lightbox) and you have the problem with the sifr displaying in front of the light box try adding

sWmode:"opaque"

to the options when calling replaceElement() its took me a while to work this out although it is kind of mentioned in sifr.php comments