Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

UserForms + Multilingual

Go to End

3 Posts   1590 Views

ambient

Community Member, 130 Posts

18 April 2014 at 4:12am

Hello,
I have been trying to figure out how to get Userforms and Multilingual modules to work together.

Basically I want to be able to change the Label titles on the form to a different language.

I do like the Multilingual module but has anybody actually got it to work with the Userforms module?

I have tried lots of trial and error stuff as I'm not great with code and I have gotten nowwhere.

I would love to hear from anyone who might have an idea of how this might work? I'm using 2.4.9

Cheers!

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

23 April 2014 at 4:35pm

Sewer

Community Member, 9 Posts

2 May 2014 at 7:41am

Hi, I had the same issue lately.
I used not very elegant workaround, but it solved my problem.
I also wanted to create translations for labels, select options etc, so I created a griedfield with dataobjects with translatioons for field. I matched label name and name of dataobject, and then I replaced labels in template with translations in dataobjects. I'm using 3.1 with multilingual module, so I don't know if it is helpful for you, but I assume that you can also probably create translatable dataobjects. It's not very elegant way to do it, like I said...