Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Newsletter 0.1.1

Go to End

6 Posts   3051 Views

mathiasp

Community Member, 12 Posts

27 February 2009 at 11:46pm

This error pops up with 0.1.1 and 2.3-daily from 2/17 when trying to import a csv.

freakout

Community Member, 49 Posts

28 February 2009 at 2:32am

Ok - Newsletter 0.1.1 now working - at least i can view my old letters but after editing i get "Javascript parse error" when i store any modified letter. I need this module working to upgrage - i cannot open new ticket - no rights.

Matt Ash

Community Member, 10 Posts

4 March 2009 at 7:07am

Has anyone else been experience the problem with the "Action 'UploadForm' isn't allowed on class NewsletterAdmin" error? Its pretty serious. This means that I can't implement the Newsletter module on any new sites.

I've added 'UploadForm' to the list of allowed actions on NewsletterAdmin Line 39, but it still doesn't work. You bypass the error, but when you continue through the process to import the data the iframe gets redirected to the newsletter admin page.

klikhier

Community Member, 150 Posts

13 July 2009 at 8:13am

Exact same issue as the previous post: "Action 'UploadForm' isn't allowed on class NewsletterAdmin" is displayed when hitting the 'Show contents'-button on Import-tab. Please help!

beeonline

Community Member, 7 Posts

17 August 2009 at 9:56pm

Try adding 'UploadForm' to the $allowed_actions array of your NewsletterAdmin class

nadi

Community Member, 6 Posts

18 August 2009 at 12:40pm

i cant create a newsletter folder or anything....when i press create button nothing happens...what is the reason for that?