Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Unable to call Mollom::getServerList()

Go to End

4 Posts   2690 Views

lancer

57 Posts

22 March 2009 at 5:29am

My website got hit today. 1000 spam messages were left in the blog. Obviously the spam protection measures of SS 2.3.0- are not sufficient anymore.

I updated to 2.3.1 an installed mollom and spamprotection. However, when I load a blog page I get:
[Warning] call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: Unable to call Mollom::getServerList()

The error comes from doCall in MollomServer.php.

I verified that Mollom::getServerList(); has no problems when called directly from MollomServer.php. What is going on?

The system is RHEL5.3 without SELinux running PHP 5.1.6 (RedHat stock PHP)

lancer

57 Posts

24 March 2009 at 10:32pm

Nobody with a smart idea?

I checked a few things; bugzilla shows no PHP bugs for RHEL 5.3. I tried modifying Mollom::getServerList to always return a certain value to exclude problems with the return status, but that didn't help either.

ajshort

Community Member, 244 Posts

25 March 2009 at 12:08am

see http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/3770 - as a temporary fix you change "call_user_func_array( 'Mollom::' . $name, $params)" to "call_user_func_array(array('Mollom', $name), $params)" in line ~87 of MollomServer.php

lancer

57 Posts

25 March 2009 at 12:16am

Thanks (and I feel stupid for checking bugzilla and not checking trac)