Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Anyone tried Gallery2 embedding?

Go to End

3 Posts   2057 Views

activebiz

Community Member, 3 Posts

28 April 2009 at 12:35pm

am really interested in this one. Just need to find out if anyone has worked on that or not.
If not - I will give it my best and create such a mod.

Also, since I just discovered Silverstripe this afternoon - yes - read over every page on the website - I decided it is my salvation after a long, frustrating search for the perfect CMS [tested countless installations] - I did not see anything like a html wrapper. Maybe I overlooked it or something similar.

Suggestion for these 2 things I'd very much appreciate. :)

ShadowPeak

Community Member, 1 Post

28 April 2009 at 1:36pm

After briefly trying a few CMS, I have absolutely fallen in love with SilverStripe. I am looking for some other gallery mods if there is a more in depth or categorized mod list somewhere.

As a graphic designer, I am looking for a gallery that can tie in for portfolio use, other than a image list. Although I am learning PHP, so I may be able to build my own one day...

gakenny

Community Member, 153 Posts

1 May 2009 at 3:03pm

Hello activebiz,

I haven't tried this but I guess you could create your own page type and have some form of iframe to display the specified URL. You would need to create a template for this page type that would be parsed to present the defined instance.

Cheers,

Gary