Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

HasManyFileManager / FileManager 0.3.2 javascript errors in IE7

Go to End

2 Posts   1367 Views

klikhier

Community Member, 150 Posts

11 May 2009 at 8:45pm

Edited: 13/05/2009 5:08am

When using FileManager 0.3.2 on SS 3.2.1 I get strange javascript errors in the CMS in IE7 (FF works flawless): 'undefined' is null or not an object' on line 74xx.

I have setup filemanager as a tab of one of my pages. When populating the site with data, it even seems that this javascript error is quite nasty, as on ALL pages in the CMS I can no longer see the data in the default HTMLEditorFields (Content) of ALL pages in IE7. I just can't go to my client telling them they can only use FF to manage the site, so help is appreciated...

PS. Other modules installed: Blog

EDIT: Sorry, forget the above. Did something really studip and result only showed up when using filemanager. Apologies

bummzack

Community Member, 904 Posts

13 May 2009 at 5:14am

Edited: 13/05/2009 5:16am

Hi klikhier

Did you try a SilverStripe installation without the FileManager and just the Blog module? Just to narrow down the source of your problem.
It seems to work here (IE7, FileManager 0.3.2, SS 3.2.1).

Alternatively you could try the DataObjectManager that was developed by UncleCheese. It can cover the functionality of the FileManager but comes with a lot of other nice features.