Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

UserForms 0.2

Go to End

185 Posts   48310 Views

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

2 November 2009 at 10:04pm

lerni - try the daily build version. This has tons of little bug fixes and I believe the dropdown issue is one of the fixes that is in it - http://silverstripe.org/user-forms-module/TrunkDownload/generate

lerni

Community Member, 81 Posts

2 November 2009 at 10:27pm

Edited: 02/11/2009 10:33pm

hi willr

this fixed it - thak you!

but now see there is a problem with IE7. You cannot selecht the tab "Email Recipients" and if you select "Submissions" you'll see Recipients :-(

valentin83

Community Member, 13 Posts

3 November 2009 at 10:43pm

hi willr,

I'm comming back with the same email recipients issue. I am trying to set up recipients so they all receive the data inserted in the form. You said that on your copy everything works fine, so if you are so kind, please detail how you set it up step by step , maybe I'm disregarding something.

Thanks

Fishbait Bytes

Community Member, 3 Posts

10 November 2009 at 7:48am

Edited: 10/11/2009 7:49am

Can you create a tutorial on how to use the textarea. for some reason I can't adjust the cols. There doesn't seemed to be enough options to configure this or maybe I am missing something. I have attached 2 files to show what is happening.

Jonah

Attached Files
Willr

10 November 2009 at 9:09am

That length of the text box is somewhat confusing, It doesn't actually control the width - usually this is controlled via the CSS style in the form.css file in your theme

Oceanc

Community Member, 7 Posts

13 November 2009 at 3:57pm

I've installed userForms 0.2 and everything works great but I can't figure out how the :
#File Upload Field & #Date Field should work

The form is emailed ok, but I fail to see any link included in the body of the email. How is the File Upload supposed to work ?
The date field looks like a normal text field on my form .. should this element be an actual data picker ?
I'm probably missing something here and I would appreciate any help,

Willr

13 November 2009 at 4:40pm

Nope no datepicker at the moment. It only validates the field to date formats. As for the file upload - If the file is < 2mb or similar it will attach the file to the email otherwise it should have a link to the file in the email.

Oceanc

Community Member, 7 Posts

13 November 2009 at 4:52pm

Thank you for your quick reply Will,
Any ideas on why the email is not showing the link ?
I'm attaching a PNG file but I asume that there is no file format limitation.
Amazing work thank you and I apreaciate your time,