Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Error in admin area: SS v2.3.2 and Newsletter v0.1.1

Go to End

3 Posts   1785 Views

gakenny

Community Member, 153 Posts

27 July 2009 at 10:23pm

Edited: 28/07/2009 2:41pm

Hello,

I have installed SilverStripe v2.3.2 and the Newsletter module v0.1.1.

I cannot access the Newsletter module in the Admin area. Instead I receive an error message:

[Warning] file_get_contents(/home/site/public_html/content/cms/javascript/tinymce.template.js) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
GET /admin/newsletter/

Line 472 in /home/site/public_html/content/sapphire/core/Requirements.php

Can anyone help with troubleshooting this error? The file tinymce.template.js does not exist.

Cheers,

Gary

Bruce B

Community Member, 164 Posts

13 August 2009 at 6:47pm

Gary,
The latest trunk version of the newsletter is needed for compatibility with the latest versions of SS. I'm using newsletter-trunk-r83942. The tinymce.template.js file is not included in the latest build of SS.

cheers
bruce

Nexus Rex

Community Member, 8 Posts

6 October 2009 at 3:57am

Whoever manages the module pages should probably mention this important detail. All it says is: "Requires SilverStripe 2.3.0+."

It seems that SS is riddled with disorganized information like this. I run into error galore that all have to do with mismatching versions and constant changes to the core with each version.