Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

User Defined Forms Error!

Go to End

7 Posts   2555 Views

AndrewMK

Community Member, 23 Posts

17 September 2009 at 11:57am

Hi I have just upgraded to Silverstripe 2.3.3 and userdefinedforms 0.2 and now i am getting this error and i cannot work out why?

Error: DataObjects have been requested before the manifest is loaded. Please ensure you are not querying the database in _config.php.
At line 2257 in C:\wamp\www\sdc_internet\sapphire\core\model\DataObject.php

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

17 September 2009 at 6:30pm

Can you post the whole back log of the error - UserForms should not be requiring anything before the manifest is built.. Try running yoursite.com/dev/build/?flush=1

AndrewMK

18 September 2009 at 8:51am

tried a dev/build and this didnt resolve anything. Here is the entire error.

Error: DataObjects have been requested before the manifest is loaded. Please ensure you are not querying the database in _config.php.
At line 2257 in C:\wamp\www\sdc_internet\sapphire\core\model\DataObject.php
user_error(DataObjects have been requested before the manifest is loaded. Please ensure you are not querying the database in _config.php.,256) line 2257 of DataObject.php DataObject->buildSQL((FormID = '500') AND (`FormID` = '500'),,,,1,) line 2346 of DataObject.php DataObject->extendedSQL((FormID = '500') AND (`FormID` = '500'),,,) line 454 of TableListField.php TableListField->getQuery() line 410 of TableListField.php TableListField->sourceItems() line 265 of ComplexTableField.php ComplexTableField->FieldHolder() call_user_func_array(Array,Array) line 408 of ViewableData.php ViewableData->XML_val(FieldHolder,,1) line 73 of .cacheC..wamp.www.sdc_internet.sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss include(C:\WINDOWS\Temp\silverstripe-cacheC--wamp-www-sdc_internet\.cacheC..wamp.www.sdc_internet.sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss) line 354 of SSViewer.php SSViewer->process(TabSet) line 773 of ViewableData.php ViewableData->renderWith(TabSetFieldHolder) line 62 of TabSet.php TabSet->FieldHolder() call_user_func_array(Array,Array) line 408 of ViewableData.php ViewableData->XML_val(FieldHolder,,1) line 58 of .cacheC..wamp.www.sdc_internet.sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss include(C:\WINDOWS\Temp\silverstripe-cacheC--wamp-www-sdc_internet\.cacheC..wamp.www.sdc_internet.sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss) line 354 of SSViewer.php SSViewer->process(TabSet) line 773 of ViewableData.php ViewableData->renderWith(TabSetFieldHolder) line 62 of TabSet.php TabSet->FieldHolder() call_user_func_array(Array,Array) line 408 of ViewableData.php ViewableData->XML_val(FieldHolder,,1) line 69 of .cacheC..wamp.www.sdc_internet.sapphire.templates.Includes.Form.ss include(C:\WINDOWS\Temp\silverstripe-cacheC--wamp-www-sdc_internet\.cacheC..wamp.www.sdc_internet.sapphire.templates.Includes.Form.ss) line 354 of SSViewer.php SSViewer->process(Form) line 773 of ViewableData.php ViewableData->renderWith(Array) line 982 of Form.php Form->forTemplate() line 1005 of Form.php Form->formHtmlContent() line 381 of LeftAndMain.php LeftAndMain->getitem(HTTPRequest) line 162 of Controller.php Controller->handleAction(HTTPRequest) line 129 of RequestHandler.php RequestHandler->handleRequest(HTTPRequest) line 122 of Controller.php Controller->handleRequest(HTTPRequest) line 277 of Director.php Director::handleRequest(HTTPRequest,Session) line 121 of Director.php Director::direct(/admin/getitem) line 118 of main.php

AndrewMK

13 October 2009 at 1:49pm

Im still getting the above error and am at quite a loss as to how to resolve. Does anyone have any ideas?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

13 October 2009 at 1:51pm

And if you remove the userforms module the site works fine?

AndrewMK

13 October 2009 at 1:52pm

Edited: 13/10/2009 1:57pm

The site works fine even with the userforms module installed. It is only when i create or navigate to a user defined form pagetype that the error occurs.
To clarify if i browse to the page the forms appear. if i browse to the admin page in the CMS i get the error

AndrewMK

15 October 2009 at 4:00pm

So i performed a bit more testing and i created a brand new site (2.3.3) and installed the exact same modules and theme from my current site and the Userforms works perfectly????

im very much at a loss as to what could be causing this error!