Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We're retiring the forums!

The SilverStripe forums have passed their heyday. They'll stick around, but will be read only. We'd encourage you to get involved in the community via the following channels instead:

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Event Calendar - Time format


Go to End


5 Posts   1786 Views

Avatar
Clint

Community Member, 2 Posts

14 October 2009 at 12:44pm

My event times are displaying in 24 hour format. I have tried changing several different javascript and PHP files with settings in them but I have had no luck. Does anyone know where this setting might be? To see my events go to http://canyonspringsward.com/cms/ward-calendar/

Avatar
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

14 October 2009 at 3:42pm

CalendarDateTime::set_time_format('12');

Avatar
Clint

Community Member, 2 Posts

14 October 2009 at 7:34pm

Wow, there it was right in the _config file... Sorry for the trouble of even making a response. But thank you for responding so rapidly.

Avatar
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

15 October 2009 at 1:33am

Just make sure you put the code in your /mysite/_config.php rather than altering the event_calendar/_config.php. Just makes it easier to install updates. You won't have to make the same modification every time.

Avatar
Neme

Community Member, 1 Post

30 October 2009 at 12:03pm

Hi,

I just found minor bug in format_character_placeholders and format_character_replacements arrays in CalendarUtil.php.

Took me a while to find where the problem. I was trying to get days without leading zeroes and used in _gonfig.php
following placeholders: "sDayNumShort" and "eDayNumShort". Outcome was days with leading zeroes.

Solution was obvious when I looked at those two arrays. In "format_character_replacements"-array replacements for "sDayNumShort" and "sDayNumFull" were swapped (in wrong order) and same goes also with "eDayNumShort" and "eDayNumFull."

I hope this helps somebody.