Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Newsletter Joining Form Error

Go to End

2 Posts   1356 Views

Heike-san

Community Member, 52 Posts

13 November 2009 at 12:04am

Hi,
I am trying to set up a newsletter on a website and after struggling trough the different versions of the Newsletter that were all more or less not working on my website i succeed in installing the module.
Now, I have created a widget that is supposed to add the a new subscriber.
It would be all good if it worked ! But sadly instead of getting to the successful subscription page i got this:

"Website Error
Forbidden

The website server has not been able to respond to your request."

so I verified my error log to see what on earth was going on and find this errors:

"[Thu Nov 12 10:23:32 2009] [error] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/blog, referer: http://212.113.133.81/admin
[Thu Nov 12 10:44:16 2009] [error] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/blog, referer: http://212.113.133.81/admin/
[Thu Nov 12 10:46:47 2009] [error] File does not exist: /home/virtual/site4/fst/var/www/html/blog, referer: http://212.113.133.81/admin/show/34
[Thu Nov 12 10:48:21 2009] [error] PHP Warning: Warning: there are two 'BulkLoader' files both containing the same class: '/var/www/html/sapphire/dev/BulkLoader.php' and '/var/www/html/cms/code/BulkLoader.php'.
[Thu Nov 12 10:48:21 2009] [error] \t\t\t\t\t\t\tThis might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /var/www/html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 276
[Thu Nov 12 10:48:22 2009] [error] PHP Warning: Warning: there are two 'UserDefinedForm' files both containing the same class: '/var/www/html/userforms/code/UserDefinedForm.php' and '/var/www/html/cms/code/PageTypes/UserDefinedForm.php'.
[Thu Nov 12 10:48:22 2009] [error] \t\t\t\t\t\t\tThis might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /var/www/html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 276"

now I would like to know which of these doublons should I erase as I don't want to mess up the whole achitecture of the CMS.
If anyone can help I would be very greatful!!

Double-A-Ron

Community Member, 607 Posts

14 November 2009 at 10:37pm

Edited: 14/11/2009 10:37pm

What version of SS are you using?

The UserDefinedForms.php error looks like you're using an older version with UDF as core, and you've also installed the module - creating the clash.

As for the BulkLoader.php error, I have seen this before and it has always been a case of not upgrading correctly. Personally, I would make a copy of the site, delete /cms, /sapphire and /jsparty and replace them with the folders from a fresh copy of 2.3.3 archive.

Make sure you do this on a copy of the site though. Do a /dev/build when done and see if you get the same problems.

Aaron