Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Even Calendar - size of Pop-up

Go to End

8 Posts   1674 Views

Victor

Community Member, 128 Posts

18 November 2009 at 2:19pm

In Event-Calendar module, how one can change size of pop-up for inputting DateTime?

Thank you in advance

Victor

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

19 November 2009 at 3:59am

Are you talking about the size of the calendar popup (date picker) for entering dates, or big white popup that contains all the fields for the date (lightbox)?

Victor

19 November 2009 at 4:53am

I am talking lightbox (never knew that it is called this way) which Admin uses as I packed it by extra fields (for Seminar based on Event_Calendar) and want to avoid scrolling

Victor

UncleCheese

19 November 2009 at 5:07am

The window sizes dynamically to the height of the user's screen. I believe it's 60 or 70% of the screen height. So as you increase the height of your viewport, the lightbox will also increase in size.

Victor

19 November 2009 at 5:29am

I mean a PopUp which comes when I press "Add a Date" button in "Dates and Time" tab.

Still it is small on my 17" laptop and not big enough on even on 22" HD screen

I see it is defined somewhere in sapphire. As I do not want to mess up with it is any way to make it larger or at least stretchable?

Victor

UncleCheese

19 November 2009 at 5:37am

Are you using the DataObjectManager module? If that's the case, the lightbox should size dynamically. The popup for ComplexTableField does not size dynamically.

Victor

19 November 2009 at 5:56am

Yes I use event_calendar-r83 and dataobject_manager-r317 (my understanding is that event_calendar after certain release requires dataobject_manager)

I see the difference on different screensizes but it is too small and scrollbars come out

Victor

Victor

21 November 2009 at 12:32am

Edited: 21/11/2009 12:39am

For many fields including multirow ones this lightbox is too small - and as it is not a regular browser window it does not stretch.

Sure one can just copy and paste from external editor but it is a bit cumbersome

Victor