Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Contact Form Layout

Go to End

4 Posts   2236 Views

lukehumble

17 Posts

13 November 2007 at 1:08am

I want to add additional content around the contact form, is it possible to do this and if so what do l need to do?

Thanks.

dio5

Community Member, 501 Posts

13 November 2007 at 12:17pm

Everything is possible, but depending on what you want you might need to make your custom form, or add some other variables to your template that you call only when the form is called.

You can always fill in content in the main content section :)

lukehumble

17 Posts

14 November 2007 at 11:09pm

I am quite happy with the fields within the form in the CMS, what l want to achieve is a different layout of the page. Basically l want to add some static content to the left side of the contact form and thus am looking for a solution whereby l can have a template dedicated to the form(s).

I presume this is possible as l came across the ability to do this for the home page (have separate template for the home page than the rest of the site), but not seen anything for the contact forms.

sonicparke

74 Posts

19 December 2007 at 5:12pm

I'm having a little problem with this too. I edited sapphire\templates\Includes\Form.ss but even though I have $Content in a different div it's not showing up there. When I view the source I see all the changes except the content in the proper place.