This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.
The SilverStripe forums have passed their heyday. They'll stick around, but will be read only. We'd encourage you to get involved in the community via the following channels instead:
Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.
Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo
2 Posts 1330 Views
27 November 2007 at 5:48pm
Announcing SilverStripe 2.2.0-rc4, which fixes a number of minor bugs in
rc3. Please help us test rc4 so we can get SilverStripe 2.2.0 stable out
- Fixed bug with 404 header
- Browscap class now uses local copy of browscap.ini
- If there is a cache folder in the webroot, it should named
- Fixed incorrect casing of 'SiteTree' on VirtualPage::onBeforeWrite()
27 November 2007 at 11:24pm
- silverstripe-cache works as before
- 404 errors work
- ImageField widget allows attaching existing images