Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Warning: there are two 'RestfulService' files:

Go to End

5 Posts   4331 Views

frederik aka tina

Community Member, 5 Posts

30 November 2007 at 6:59am

Warning: Warning: there are two 'RestfulService' files: '/var/www/localhost/htdocs/cms/sapphire/api/RestfulService.php' and '/var/www/localhost/htdocs/cms/mashups/code/RestfulService.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /mnt/raid/www/localhost/htdocs/cms/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 153

this is what i get the firzt time i visit the site i'm working on,
How to solve this?
tnx in advance

marikas

Community Member, 24 Posts

30 November 2007 at 9:32pm

Hi,

I'd like to report that I have a similar error on a fresh install:

Warning: Warning: there are two 'OpenIDAuthenticatedRole' files both containing the same class: '/home/newsites/public_html/silver/sapphire/auth_openid/code/OpenIDAuthenticatedRole.php' and '/home/newsites/public_html/silver/auth_openid/code/OpenIDAuthenticatedRole.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /home/newsites/public_html/silver/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 243

Warning: Warning: there are two 'OpenIDAuthenticator' files both containing the same class: '/home/newsites/public_html/silver/sapphire/auth_openid/code/OpenIDAuthenticator.php' and '/home/newsites/public_html/silver/auth_openid/code/OpenIDAuthenticator.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /home/newsites/public_html/silver/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 243

Warning: Warning: there are two 'OpenIDLoginForm' files both containing the same class: '/home/newsites/public_html/silver/sapphire/auth_openid/code/OpenIDLoginForm.php' and '/home/newsites/public_html/silver/auth_openid/code/OpenIDLoginForm.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /home/newsites/public_html/silver/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 243

There are dozens of errors like this on the page.. but it ends with a Fatal "Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted" error.

TIA for any help.

laktek

Google Summer of Code Hacker, 76 Posts

30 November 2007 at 9:51pm

frederik aka tina >> Remove the RestfulService file in mashups directory will solve your issue. Also the mashups module is deprecated and it's not recommended to use for production. Better to grab sepearate flickr, youtube and technorati modules from the Module Downloads

frederik aka tina

Community Member, 5 Posts

1 December 2007 at 1:43am

thank you

gakenny

Community Member, 153 Posts

3 December 2007 at 2:44pm

Hello,

The only time I experienced this issue is when I erroneously copied a folder under a subdirectory of SilverStripe. Is it possible that this has occurred and there are some additional folders under the sapphire directory?

Cheers,

Gary