suggestions: don't start making the under the bridge theme as I have already finished it and it's just waiting for approval :d
Hm. Didn't ingo say that you can't work on a task until it has been marked claimed? :P
Any other suggestions "regarding the theme"?
Well, technically, I can work on it but I can't claim it or submit it until my last task is not closed (the same as you did with the widgets ;p ). I just wanted you not to work on the same task and waste your time :)
I'll post some remarks as soon as I'll end correcting my theme (expect it in 10-15 mins)
really nice theme! I like it :)
* I would change the background of the secondary menu to distinguish it from the first one
* in the blog section, there is some overlapping: the "comments" link from the first post gets inline with the second post title
* i would add a bit more space between the widgets and the blog posts
* if I were you, I would consider changing the "no image" thumbnail in the ecommerce
* on the "product" screen, the black "This is a featured product." has too much contrast for me, I would try something more light
* the text "I agree to the terms and conditions stated on the terms and conditions" is not positioned right, too
* maybe let the "yoursite" header be a link to "./" - it's good for the search engine spiders and for the users, too :)
that's all I have found now, but I haven't checked the forum as it doesn't override the default style (even on my daily build, but I know that it's not a bug)
I agree with Wojtek's feedback, including in the blog post where you post a new comment, there needs to space below the 'post' button. When making themes just stand back and think "is everything laid out in a beautiful way?" :)
* fixed. sorry about this. I only had one blog entry in my test set so couldn't see it.
* if I were you, I would consider changing the "no image" thumbnail in the ecommerce = done
* http://silverstripe.pl/prob1.png = fixed
* the text "I agree to the terms and conditions stated on the terms and conditions" is not positioned right, too = fixed
* maybe let the "yoursite" header be a link to "./" - it's good for the search engine spiders and for the users, too :) = fixed
@Siggy: added padding. check it out now.
new file at directory