Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Security tab in fresh install (Windows) 2.2.1

Go to End

3 Posts   2364 Views

OzziNL

Community Member, 37 Posts

22 January 2008 at 10:29pm

Edited: 22/01/2008 10:29pm

Hello, has anyone seen this problem?:
After fresh install, login into CMS and click on security tab. Then click a group (administrators):

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Property db does not exist' in C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Object.php:318
Stack trace: #0 C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Object.php(318): ReflectionClass->getProperty('db') #1:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\core\model\DataObject.php(1283): Object->uninherited('db', true) #2 C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\core\model\DataObject.php(1128): DataObject->fieldExists('IdentityURL') #3 C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\core\ViewableData.php(118): DataObject->setField('IdentityURL', NULL) #4 C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\core\model\DataObject.php(444): ViewableData->__set('IdentityURL', NULL) #5 C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\core\model\DataObject.php(97): DataObject->populateDefaults() #6 C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\forms\TableField.php(622): DataObject->__construct() #7 C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphi in C:\WebServ\wwwroot\htdocs\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Object.php on line 318

I can't find the problem... PHP version is > 5.1.2

Thanks for any help/hint.

Ozzi

vernes

Community Member, 2 Posts

24 January 2008 at 4:13am

Same problem here.
I use a wamp (WebServ)
Windows Vista
Apache 2.2
Mysql (server 5.0.45) (Client 5.1.11)
PHP 5.2.3

Before installation, the installpage stated that allow_call_time_pass_reference was set to: ''

The php-installation of SilverStripe ended in a blank webpage after stating the the rewrite produced an error and I was redirected to rewritetest.php

The site was working correctly after that (except of the membergroup admin page).

vernes

Community Member, 2 Posts

25 January 2008 at 2:58am

Update, I've set allow_call_time_pass_reference to On.
Problem persists.