Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

New theme: Higher Ground

Go to End

4 Posts   2693 Views

Wojtek

Community Member, 149 Posts

22 January 2008 at 5:03pm

The "Higher Ground" theme attached :) please check it and review it,
feedback appreciated

cheers

Lifepod

Community Member, 4 Posts

1 May 2008 at 6:13pm

Gudday. Nice theme. I'm only experimenting with the whole SS thing before plunging into it all. With the higher ground theme, how do you access / edit / control the menu items in the top right and at the bottom of the page. Thank you in advance for helping me with what will probably be a silly question... :-)

stooni

Community Member, 89 Posts

7 May 2008 at 12:43am

Coole Theme, i have a question you have starting html template when you start a new theme or you have a PSD File perhaps you can send me???

Thanks Stooni

ylluminate

Community Member, 24 Posts

9 May 2008 at 5:43am

Edited: 09/05/2008 5:45am

Including PSDs or Fireworks editable PNGs would certainly be a very nice touch.

I've found Fireworks to be much more efficient at web graphics development than Photoshop. Just wish others would catch the vision and Adobe would get a clue and integrate Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator as they should do now that they acquired Macromedia. That would be a killer platform for full circle bitmap and vector development needs.

ALSO, seems that there is some sort of issue with the (download) link that is beside the filename. Apparently a glitch with the Forum module?