Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Draft / published

Go to End

6 Posts   1846 Views

erwanpia

Community Member, 63 Posts

21 February 2008 at 2:18am

Hi, I just don't get it : i tried all forms of publishing (batch, each page) but after doing structural changes to my page tree, changes are not displayed on the "published" site , only the "draft' site shows what I mean

what's the trick ?

saimo

Community Member, 67 Posts

21 February 2008 at 8:03am

Silverstripe caches page request to make it faster. To make silverstripe regenerate the page, try adding ?flush=1 to the end of the URL.

erwanpia

22 February 2008 at 12:17am

thanks for the tip, doesn't work though, I'm still fighting to get draft and published the same

am i missing smthg ? I suppose silvestripe flushes the cache when publishing action is performed?

saimo

22 February 2008 at 9:15am

From what I've seen silverstripe flushes the cache of the published page only, so navigation items and such may remain on other pages of your site, for example those pages that used to be in the same section. So, if you haven't tried it yet, try flushing the cache of the page that doesn't update. Does the problem persists beetween different days or is the published site updated the next day?

erwanpia

26 February 2008 at 5:48am

Edited: 26/02/2008 5:58am

Hi, I see. Finding the 'delete published' solved it for me .

saimo

26 February 2008 at 10:30am

Ahh.. I see. So you were deleting pages then? I assumed you were moving them around. Good thing its fixed!