Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Forum Theme Not Working...Completely

Go to End

4 Posts   1986 Views

TheRemedy31

Community Member, 2 Posts

23 April 2008 at 3:29pm

Hi everyone...Silverstripe newbie here working on building a site for an e-commerce class. My question has to do with the darkritual theme and it not being applied fully to the forum module. The default forum page (that shows the General Discussion forum) displays perfectly fine in the darkritual theme; however if I click on the General Discussion link, the forum opens in what looks like the default SilverStripe theme instead of continuing in the darkritual theme.

I have tried reuploading the darkritual_forum folder to my themes folder and doing the ?flush=1 numerous times and still no luck. I've also tried deleting the General Discussion forum and rebulding it and still get the same thing.

The page is available at http://pluto.business.ecu.edu/Spring2008/6-2/forum/. I have also attached a screenshot of what's going on.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

23 April 2008 at 4:16pm

this is a known bug in the Forum Module. (Or we came across a similar one) make sure you are running the latest version or try the SVN version

TheRemedy31

Community Member, 2 Posts

23 April 2008 at 5:42pm

The SVN version took care of it. Thank you very much!

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

23 April 2008 at 8:52pm

Yes, this was caused by direct calls to CSS files in forum, and the project (mysite) instead of the themed ones!

I take it the version you tried was the one available on the download page?