Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

AssetTableField error during install...

Go to End

4 Posts   2293 Views

TCJeter

Community Member, 17 Posts

29 April 2007 at 1:28pm

Edited: 29/04/2007 1:29pm

Hello,

I have an error showing up after uploading the files to my new (bluehost) account and then running the install. Here are the details...

500 Server Error
A misconfiguration on the server caused a hiccup. Check the server logs, fix the problem, then try again. URL: http://XX.XX.XX.XX/~username/install.php

Fatal error: Class 'ComplexTableField' not found in /home/username/public_html/cms/code/AssetTableField.php on line 2

Has anyone seen this before? Is there a resolution? I did see the post about removing the function from the MemberTableField file, but that was an error after a successful installation. I'm stuck at square 1.

I am using silverstripe-v2.0.1.tar.gz, downloaded today, April 28

Any help appreciated.
-TC

Ingo

Forum Moderator, 801 Posts

29 April 2007 at 7:54pm

thats...really weird.
can you check that sapphire/forms/ComplexTableField.php exists and contains the appropriate class? also, try to reload the page with /?flush=1 to clear the sapphire-cache.

TCJeter

30 April 2007 at 5:52am

Edited: 30/04/2007 7:55am

Ingo-

Thanks. Actually, I guess I can chalk this one up to an FTP error as the file did not actually exist on the server. It gave no indication of an error during the upload procedure, but apparently there was a hiccup in transfer.

Although, the installation was not yet successful; I now get an error telling me to make sure that...

* mod_rewrite is enabled in your httpd.conf
* AllowOverride is enabled for the current path.

My host does state in their support that 'mod_rewrite' is supported, and that it is already enabled for all accounts. If I force continue at this point it says that it is successful, but then tries to redirect to...

http://XX.XX.XX.XX/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/~username/home/successfullyinstalled

Since I'm operating on a shared IP environment until the site is built and the domain transfered, will this even work?

Also, the PHP error log stated this:

PHP Warning: None of these templates can be found: ErrorPage.ss, Page.ss, ContentController.ss in /home/username/public_html/sapphire/core/SSViewer.php on line 53

Thanks,
-TC

TCJeter

2 May 2007 at 9:18am

Edited: 02/05/2007 9:19am

I'll create a new post for this issue since it's a different topic.

Thanks,
-TC