Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Problem on installing 2.01

Go to End

4 Posts   2058 Views

roterl

Community Member, 44 Posts

12 May 2007 at 11:39pm

After running the install.php, which work with out errors, I got redirect to the "successfullyinstalled" page, but it has no content.
I only see the theme, with the tabs of "Home, About Us, Contact Us" and the title, but no content.
I also tried to browse the /admin, and I got redirect to /Security/login but again, without any content.

In the DB, the tables had been created, but it seem that they are empty (I checked the tables: member, groups, VirtualPage, Permission, and few more, and all are empty).

Version 2.0 worked fine.

any ideas ?

Thanks,
Rotem.

Sean

Forum Moderator, 922 Posts

13 May 2007 at 12:23am

Edited: 13/05/2007 12:24am

So you've previously installed SilverStripe before? I recommend starting from a fresh database (either dropping the old one, or starting a new one), it would appear it's reusing the old one from 2.0, perhaps?

Cheers,
Sean

roterl

13 May 2007 at 6:26am

Indeed I installed it before. I looked at some CMS to some tiny project I do, and found SilverStripe really cool one.

I installed it before to test it, and now I installed the new version on a fresh DB.
First I thought something failed on the installation, so I remove the scheme, and created new one.
Still no content.

Thanks,
Rotem.

roterl

15 May 2007 at 7:44am

Flashing indeed worked!

Thanks,
Rotem.