Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Can't login

Go to End

9 Posts   5020 Views

liquidb

Community Member, 1 Post

19 July 2008 at 5:15am

Hi there,
I'm sure the exact same problem happened to me last night, basically the install goes great but once I go to log in, it submits my data, and then I get taken to a blank page, if I go to www.domain.com/admin nothing just blank, if I go to www.domain.com/Security/login still nothing, I've tried "/db/build?flush=1" and nothing either. I thought maybe I should try using MySQL v4.1 since it wasn't working with version v5 but it led me to the same results. During the installations I got all "green lights" on all my settings, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have installed dozens of other CMSs, Blogs, and Wikis with no problems, not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I was even lucky enough to have one of my hosting provider's great tech guys try installing it too in between dealing with support calls and chats but it's doing the same for them too.

If anyone has any ideas please let us know, it appears we're not the only ones dealing with this.

Thanks in advance.

Go to Top