Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

How I can use Lightbox JS v2.04 or LightWindow v2.0?

Go to End

3 Posts   5411 Views

Community Member, 87 Posts

1 August 2008 at 2:23am

when i try insert code LightWindow v2.0 ( in my

<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/lightwindow.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/lightwindow.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

I have next problem
Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Object cannot be created in this context" code: "9" nsresult: "0x80530009 (NS_ERROR_DOM_NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR)" location: " Line: 30"]

Error: uncaught exception: lightwindow.js requires including' effects.js library!

I get similar errors when using Lightbox JS v2.04 or

tell me where such errors are?

Community Member, 6 Posts

3 August 2008 at 8:14am

Hey so I was tryin this like for ages man the problem is when you load a form or comment in a page the prototype and scriptaculous scripts conflict with the one from the new lightbox if you need more information well just ask

Community Member, 14 Posts

19 August 2008 at 2:43am

Hi stamate!

Is there some kind of fix to make something like lightbox, lightwindow or even slimbox work on a page where you have an form?
I really got stuck on that problem... Tried all the different light... whatsoever and nothing worked.
Got a solution?
Thanks in advance!