Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

E-commerce Module Help with Install

Go to End

3 Posts   1838 Views

cindycin

Community Member, 20 Posts

3 August 2008 at 11:03am

Hello,

I set up SilverStripe through GoDaddy. I'm trying to install the e-Commerce module. I followed the first 4 steps in the INSTALL document. When I go to the homepage there are no links to show me these pages, however they appear under the CMS area. Is this o.k.?

Then when I tried to move on to step 6 I noticed in the "mysite" directory that the _config.php file did NOT exist. Can someone help me figure out how to set up the module?

Thanks.

cindycin

Community Member, 20 Posts

3 August 2008 at 3:49pm

Edited: 03/08/2008 3:51pm

I tried creating my own _config.php file (using the info posted in the forums), the theme/buttons are displaying but now I'm receiving this message:

----
Warning: Warning: there are two 'Page' files both containing the same class: '/home/content/w/r/i/MYSITE/html/SS/tutorial/code/Page.php' and '/home/content/w/r/i/MYSITE/html/SS/mysite/code/Page.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /home/content/w/r/i/MYSITE/html/SS/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 253
----

now how do I fix this?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

3 August 2008 at 4:09pm

Did you install SilverStripe with the 'Black Candy - default' option or the 'Tutorial Theme' option. If you are using BlackCandy (or dont care you just want something) then delete the whole tutorial folder.