Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We're retiring the forums!

The SilverStripe forums have passed their heyday. They'll stick around, but will be read only. We'd encourage you to get involved in the community via the following channels instead:

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

blog widget problem in CMS

Go to End

2 Posts   1392 Views

makeit

Community Member, 15 Posts

15 October 2008 at 2:04pm

Hello,

On the blog widgets tab in the CMS, I removed the blog management widget yesterday and published. Today I decided to add it back in. Well I drag it from the left hand side (available widgets) to the right hand side (widgets currently used) and it sticks for a second and then will disappear - It does not reappear on the left hand side - It will just evaporate. I've saved, etc. with zero success. If I refresh the page, it will show up again on the left hand side as still available. How can I make it stick. (I've removed tag cloud and it acts the same! Can't re-add it). Is there someplace in the DB I can add the widget back in since the CMS won't let me?

SS 2.2.2, blog 0.1

Bob

makeit

Community Member, 15 Posts

16 October 2008 at 1:40am

OK, I uninstalled and re-installed the blog module - This returned the defaults (management, tags and archive) which is acceptable though I suspect there is a deeper problem here. Has anyone else seen this happen and should this issue be escalated?

Bob