Happens on edit, I will see if I can figure something out today
What happen to this project did it die?
No, it's not dead, Remo. I'm just letting it soak for a while and gathering more feedback before I put time into another release. I'd also like to get a reading on where Silverstripe is going with their Gallery module. Last I heard, my version was going to be bundled into it.
Any specific complaints or feature requests? Glad it's still working for you.
the one I would like to see if sub-topic which will be nice to have it sort it somehow. example
->Remo (as sub dir)
->->Rome (as sub dir of Remo)
->->Florence (as sub dir of Remo)
->Wife (as sub dir)
Thanks hopefully this help.
+1 for having it merged into the gallery module. I don't see why not, as it does everything the original gallery can do except A LOT more.
Would benefit everybody and make things quick/faster for installing. Plus would be cleaner as you would need one less module folder ;)
I love the idea for this and have been trying to get it to work all day. After a fresh install when I try to save and publish I get the following error:
Error in Ajax evaluator on line 974: invalid flag after regular expression
Notice: Undefined index: Source in /Users/LabBrain/Sites/JR/image_gallery/code/ImageGalleryAlbum.php on line 88
$('Form_EditForm').elements.URLSegment.value = "gallery"; $('Form_EditForm_StageURLSegment').value = "gallery"; $('Form_EditForm').loadActionsFromString('\n \n \n \n '); $('Form_EditForm').elements.URLSegment.value = "gallery"; $('Form_EditForm_StageURLSegment').value = "gallery"; $('Form_EditForm').loadActionsFromString('\n \n \n \n '); $('Form_EditForm').updateStatus('Published'); $('sitetree').setNodeTitle(7, 'gallery') $('Form_EditForm').elements.StageURLSegment.value = 'http://jr:8888/gallery/' $('Form_EditForm').elements.LiveURLSegment.value = 'http://jr:8888/gallery/' $('Form_EditForm').notify('PagePublished', $('Form_EditForm').elements.ID.value); statusMessage('Published \'gallery\' successfully', 'good');
If I save and publish again then it seems to work, but there are more errors and problems.
When I go to replace the image on the gallery I get this badboy:
Notice: Undefined index: ImageSource in /Users/LabBrain/Sites/JR/sapphire/core/model/Image.php on line 634
Redirecting to http://jr:8888/images/iframe/ImageGalleryAlbum/12/CoverImage... (output started on /Users/LabBrain/Sites/JR/sapphire/core/model/Image.php, line 634)
And when I go to that gallery (in this case, Default Album) this error prints at the top of the page:
Notice: Undefined index: start in /Users/LabBrain/Sites/JR/gallery/code/GalleryPage.php on line 381
There are more problems but maybe thats enough for you to know what I screwed up....?
Yikes! What version of SS are you using, first of all?
The first error is pretty odd. If that's happening when you save the actual page, something weird is going on. ImageGalleryAlbum.php is saved on the tablefield, not the page. Were you able to create albums okay on the tablefield?
The second error is also a little weird. This is on the Gallery tab? I've been meaning to remove that. It isn't used anywhere. Use the CoverImage field for albums instead.
The last error has always been a bug in the Gallery module. Just go to the line that it's referring to and add if(isset($_REQUEST['start'])) to that block. I forget exactly what the line is, but basically the code is trying to evaluate a variable that does not necessarily exist.
Anyway.. give me as much info as you can. Fresh install, then you added the image_gallery module, did a build, then created an ImageGallery page? Did you try doing another db/build just to be sure?
Yeah, I actually thought I might have messed something up so I completely rebuilt the db (by dumping it in phpMyAdmin) then recreated it. When that didn't work I started from scratch by reinstalling SS v2.2.3, then added the image gallery v0.2.2 and image gallery v0.6 folders and rebuilt the db. (For the record I'm running php 5.2.6 on Apache 2.0.)
Then I've been adding a new Image Gallery Page, and then adding a new album on the Albums tab. I'm not exactly what you mean about the tables field or the CoverImage field. I've just been using the ss cms and the front end controls here.
Let me know if there's anymore details I can provide that can help solve this - I've got the styles looking pretty nice and this is driving me nuts!!