I'm attempting to deploy a SilverStripe website to a server. I have it running on my local machine with no problems, and have also deployed it to another server without any trouble. Unfortunately this particular server is causing me trouble. When I attempt to load the website (any page) I just receive a "blank page" ie. an empty response.
Here is what I have tried so far:
1. Verified that mod_rewrite is enabled and tested with a standalone script.
2. Confirmed that .htaccess is working correctly.
3. Tested the exact files and database on local and another external server.
4. Tested the database connection (DB name, username, password).
5. Put the site into 'dev' mode, still no errors displayed.
I'm using SilverStripe 2.2.2 and the server I'm attempting to run it on uses PHP 5.1.6. Could this be a problem? Unfortunately I don't have access to the server's error logs at this time. It appears that the request goes to Sapphire correctly and the database connection is fine, but nothing is returned.
Any suggestions on a possible cause or other areas to check would be greatly appreciated!