After taking a while to figure out why my rss feed was not displaying in Firefox I found that it was not validating because of an ampersand ( & ) in the title of an article.
It would be really good if the CMS either changed ampersands to & or did something with this. I find that if I do try to put in an & it doesn't convert to an ampersand either, the only solution is to type and. Also have the same problems with quote marks in titles causing the system to fall over when viewing that article.
I'm sure that this has been mentioned elsewhere but I could not find anything about how it related to the RSS falling over.