Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We're retiring the forums!

The SilverStripe forums have passed their heyday. They'll stick around, but will be read only. We'd encourage you to get involved in the community via the following channels instead:

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Found a serious security related bug!

Go to End

2 Posts   1447 Views


Google Summer of Code Hacker, 152 Posts

8 August 2007 at 2:16am

Edited: 08/08/2007 2:17am

I found a serious, security related, bug in SilverStripe and also is attackable so I won't post any details here!

I created already a bugfix.. it's in GSoC r39703.. if you (SilverStripe guys) need more details write me a mail


Community Member, 231 Posts

10 August 2007 at 9:42am

Thanks, I've patched this! For those curious, see