Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

security system, no users shown....

Go to End

16 Posts   14577 Views

Hayden

Core Development Team, 19 Posts

19 March 2008 at 5:27pm

Does changing HAVING MIN(`ID`) to HAVING MIN(`ID`) = ID on line 143 of cms/code/MemberTableField.php help at all?

bbeer

Community Member, 2 Posts

26 March 2008 at 8:10am

Hi
OK same Problem here. The right side of the Security Panel stays empty. I don't see any users nor can I edit any groups. However I can add groups but not edit them.

Thanks for your help!

bbeer

Community Member, 2 Posts

29 March 2008 at 10:27pm

OK I was able to solve my Problem.
I had eAccelerator in PHP5 on, this prevented the users and Groups from being visible. I switched it off now all is perfect!

Billy_

Community Member, 17 Posts

12 April 2008 at 3:24am

I could not view users as well, Hayden's suggestion above did the trick.

mandrew

Community Member, 37 Posts

21 April 2008 at 3:16pm

Can someone confirm that this bug doesn't appear in the latest release candidate?

If so then we need to know about it!

Thanks

Decisive Flow

Community Member, 73 Posts

21 April 2008 at 3:18pm

haydens worked for me as well.. although I still don't think I can add new users - I can modify ones that exist though or something. Something seemed to work after a while anyway,

Decisive Flow

Community Member, 73 Posts

22 April 2008 at 8:07am

Doesn't work for 2.2

It seems crazy in a basic silverstripe installation, I can't add, view or edit users.

The one I added through the database to a user group with no permissions (as told to in order to see restricted front end pages) just keeps redirecting back to the login page.

Help!!!!

rino

Community Member, 12 Posts

14 May 2008 at 10:33pm

some other problem i noticed: i think the whole ajax system (showing list of possible accounts while typing etc.) has a problem if you have your PHP configuration (php.ini) on
error_reporting = E_ALL (shows all PHP errors and notices). the ajax response will then contains notices about undefined variables at the beginning, for example:

<code>
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: result in <b>C:\DATA\PHP_Eclipse_Workspace\P503_ZOFINGIA_WEBSITE

\htdocs\cms\code\SecurityAdmin.php</b> on line <b>99</b><br />

on my system this prevented the popup list with the possible accounts from showing...

as soon as i change the php.ini file to "error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE" and restart apache it starts to work again.

Go to Top