Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

SilverStripe 2.1.0-rc2

Go to End

10 Posts   8279 Views

joco

9 Posts

24 September 2007 at 7:36pm

nice work. i'm eager to test it all!

fernabel

3 Posts

25 September 2007 at 1:02am

Great!! It's any documentation about update??

(deleted)

Community Member, 473 Posts

25 September 2007 at 7:42am

Edited: 25/09/2007 7:49am

I still get

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class HTML_BBCodeParser in /usr/local/php5/lib/php/HTML/BBCodeParser.php on line 84

When running the installer.

If necessary, I can post the call stack.

Jedateach

Forum Moderator, 238 Posts

25 September 2007 at 10:05am

Hi kickme,

We did realise that there would be complications using the PEAR html parser, and this is one I've overlooked. I'll fix this asap.

Jeremy

Colin

Community Member, 15 Posts

25 September 2007 at 10:21am

I am getting an AJAX error when I try to create or rename a Virtual Page in a vanilla install of RC2 (see screenshot). The VP is being created as a child of About Us with the content of Contact Us. Let me know if you need more details.

Jedateach

Forum Moderator, 238 Posts

25 September 2007 at 10:42am

Thanks to the lack of namespaces in php, I've gone through and renamed all instances of "HTML_BBCodeParser" with "SSHTMLBBCodeParser".

xeraa

Community Member, 58 Posts

25 September 2007 at 11:14am

Edited: 25/09/2007 11:15am

I noticed the following issues on Windows Vista 64bit, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2, MySQL 5.0.45 64bit:

1) Rewritetest fails for me, but if I force the installation to continue, it will all go well. Not really a problem but a bit annoying. See screenshots rewritetest.jpg and rewritetestfailed.jpg.
I've had the problem ever since installing SilverStripe (on Windows XP and Vista), maybe because I'm running Apache at localhost:8080?

2) "FATAL ERROR: None of these templates can be found: ErrorPage.ss, Page.ss, ContentController.ss", see generalerror.jgp. Adding a ?flush=1 and it's fine, but this error is definitely not nice for someone trying out SilverStripe. Not sure if anyone else has this problem, could it be related to the failed rewrite?

3) Already discussed on IRC, but for completeness: the unsaved changes annoyance (see unsaved.jpg). After saving & publishing (getting the published suffessfully returned) and not changing anything, the mentioned window will pop up.

shrimp

5 Posts

26 September 2007 at 3:46pm

I'm getting errors when I install the forum module. I get two warnings, one telling me that there are two BBcodeparsers and another saying that I have two TextParsers.

The forum installs, but when I tried it, some of the links didn't work (I believe logging in as admin onto the forums (or something like that). It however worked when I went straight to my admin/ directory)

Go to Top