Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Blog Module /

Discuss the Blog Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

[SOLVED] Tags are not showing !

Go to End

5 Posts   2711 Views

OnebyOne

Community Member, 54 Posts

20 January 2009 at 10:19pm

Edited: 20/01/2009 10:34pm

I've installed latest blog (20/01/2009) on SS stable 2.2.3 only the tags are not showing, widget is enable, the tag box is on the site
[edited] This was solved !

THX

jpwalsh

Community Member, 1 Post

21 January 2009 at 11:11am

How did you solve this as I just did an upgrade to the latest and my tags disappeared also.

Chengaria

Community Member, 3 Posts

17 March 2009 at 7:26am

Any chance at all of getting a reply back on what was done to resolve this issue? --When solving an issue you post about, including some information on what was done to resolve it helps these forums actually be useful..

I upgraded to the latest & greatest and am running into the same exact issue as stated above... I added the widget to the page and the title of the widget shows on the page where it should, however the "tags" themselves are not being displayed.

Thanks in advance,
Damon

HanSolo

Community Member, 87 Posts

2 April 2009 at 9:42am

I ahve the same problem but my archive widget is empty, only the header shows. Please let us know how you solved this.

HanSolo

Community Member, 87 Posts

16 April 2009 at 1:39am

I paid someone to help me with this, apperently there was some problem with the sql in the file
/blog/code/ArchiveWidget.php
I attached the file as a zip

Attached Files