Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Blog Module /

Discuss the Blog Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Blog h2 h3 title tags

Go to End

19 Posts   4732 Views

steve_nyhof

Community Member, 224 Posts

17 November 2009 at 2:07am

Edited: 17/11/2009 2:21am

Sense we are on the topic of the Blog. And just so you know, I just downloaded it a few days ago (Nov 10ish).

There are no icons in the editor. I added some where the other modules typically have them, but nothing showed up.

---

Also, if anyone can point to help on the browse by date link - gives an error. I tried the points that Aaron mentioned but that didn't do the trick.

Attached Files
Double-A-Ron

Community Member, 607 Posts

17 November 2009 at 2:44am

Hi Steve,

This is one of the problems I talked about because your blog code is sitting in a folder called "blog-0.2.1". If you used Firebug to inspect those icons, you would see that they are probably hard coded to something like "/blog/images/blogpage-file.gif".

Changing the name of the directory to "blog" as reccommended in the docs (http://doc.silverstripe.org/doku.php?id=modules:blog:installation) will see these icons work.

As for your other question, I don't understand what you are asking sorry. And it's probably time you started a new thread as it's a completely different topic. :-)

Aaron

steve_nyhof

Community Member, 224 Posts

17 November 2009 at 4:31am

Edited: 17/11/2009 4:35am

Aaron, you have been very kind to have tried to help. It was my inability to explain what I wanted.

I am currently deleting ,dev/build, then uploading the "blog" folder again. I will give this a try, thank you

Steve

___

:) That worked, the icons are back -thank you

Go to Top