Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Connect With Other SilverStripe Members /

For all SilverStripe-related topics that don't fit into any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Simple SS implentation needed

Go to End

3 Posts   1901 Views

dynamite

Community Member, 66 Posts

5 December 2009 at 6:14am

Hello,

I am a web developer myself, but am running out of time to get a pretty simple SS project done.

If anyone here is interested in earning $300 to move an existing web site (template, content and some simple implementation of the ImageDataObjectManager), please send me:

* Examples of your work
* Time-frame (when can you start)
* Timzone you are located in for logistical purposes in getting answers replied to quickly. I am in EST
* Normal hourly rate for consideration on future projects like this

I will send a link to the site for further review to a select few (based on above criteria) so that you can decide if my budget of $300 will work for you before fully committing. I can pay via PayPal to confirmed PayPal address with positive feedback.

Thank you!

Jeremy

dynamite

Community Member, 66 Posts

5 December 2009 at 6:17am

Contact me via this e-mail (good for the next week)

pactooshow@garrifulio.mailexpire.com

Lamin Barrow

Community Member, 22 Posts

10 December 2009 at 1:24am

Hey I am interested. You can have a look at my portfolio site @ http://devesigner.com (silverstripe powered) and you should be able to see some sample works of mine. Let me know if you like what you see and may be we can start a dialog through email or Skype.